Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Harrison's First Christmas


Can you tell Adam is making a horse sound?


Wrapping Paper Bliss!

This hat is perfect for our Colorado weather!

Christmas Day was full of lots of fun. He opened presents, played with wrapping paper, and played with wrapping paper. Did I mention he played with wrapping paper? Fortunately, we all knew he would show little interest in gifts, so no one went overboard for him. My mom actually wrapped up a used paper towel roll. We also went up to my grandma's house where our entire family gathers for Christmas festivities. I am 100% sure that Harrison was overwhelmed by the noise level at that house. Here are some pictures from Christmas day. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures after we left the Brantley's house, so all of our pictures are only from Christmas morning.

No comments: