Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Palmetto Bluff

H and Adam on a trolley parked in the town square area
Harrison standing on ruins from the original house...and saying "cheese" as loudly as he can
Again, a little too much enthusiasm saying "cheese" in such a quiet environment
Bubba & Boo on the Palmetto Bluff tree house that Harrison wants his dad to build in our backyard
The zip line outside of the tree house

While on our trip to Bluffton, we made a special outing to Palmetto Bluff. Let me tell you, if you haven't been there yet, pick a weekend to stay there (save some money) and go on a trip there with your honey. I'm currently trying to get my husband to take me there. This place is beautiful and super-peaceful (until Harrison arrived). I don't know if they have filmed movies here, but they should. This place really is incredible. While it was loads of fun for H, I might would leave the kiddos at home for the Palmetto Bluff vacation. Hopefully in the near future, I can report on the status of their Spa.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: