Monday, December 5, 2011

11 Months





I cannot believe we are rounding the corner and we are almost to a year of Fisher being in this world. The funny thing about being pregnant is that everyone tells you that your forget about how fat you are and childbirth, the whole shebang. Not true. Not yet. I remember this time last year being so large and so thankful that I had maternity pants that stretched as I consumed more food last holiday season than a person should ever consume. But I loved it. And I don't regret it. Yum Yum. Thinking about it makes me want to go eat right now.
Our little nugget is developing more and more personality. He thinks he is funny. He is so stubborn. Punishment doesn't work for him like it did for his very obedient older brother. He also is stubborn...did I mention that yet. He wants to try things and do things on his own time. And right now, he puts everything in his mouth...I mean, everything...read here for more on that. It really is so bizarre as he is on the other end of the spectrum from Harrison in this aspect. One thing is certain...Fisher loves his big brother more and more everyday. Seeing them interact brings absolute joy to my heart. And I'm certain that Harrison was made to be the older brother...he is such a rule follower (more of expecting others to follow rules) and is so sweet with his little brother. He has a sweet, gentle spirit that I'm forever thankful for.

No comments: