Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun With Friends

Harrison & Shep were fast friends.
Harrison fishing with the boys

the boys and the dogs taking the beach by storm


Harrison was trying to tell me that the dogs wanted to go to the beach too.
He was right.



Last weekend, we had the opportunity to spend the weekend with the O'Neals and Vincents. This also included meeting Shep Vincent for the first time. Man, he is a cute kid (despite his dad...just kidding Thad). The weather was a little chilly, so it was low-key weekend which made time for lots of chatting and eating (both of which I am exceptionally good at doing). It was so fun to spend time with our friends and made me wish for my old college days. I am just so thankful that after being away from friends for a while, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off.

2 comments:

Joan Brantley said...

Missing Harrison very much. Soooo cute!!!! Love his Nana.

Joan Brantley said...

Time for a visit!