Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ironman


Last Saturday, Harrison and I went to cheer on his dad compete in his first ever half-ironman. It was pretty intense. It required five hours straight of exercise. For me, that is hard to wrap my head around because the only thing that I can think of that I like to do for five consecutive hours is sleep! Harrison was a trooper and we cheered for daddy at all the points we could see him. Harrison really enjoyed cheering for everyone that passed by. In all of the madness at the end, I failed to get a picture of Adam with Harrison. Part of it is because Adam looked like he was going to die and I didn't want to catch that with my camera. The next day, Harrison decided to wear Adam's hat and metal from the race. Adam told me to snap a picture because when he (Harrison) does an ironman in the future, we'll have a picture of it. Really?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MMMMMMMM...Adam in bicycle shorts. I have a new screen saver!!

Hannah Alexander said...

I am actually super impressed that Adam did this. After we have these little ninos, can we maybe train for something???