Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Friends


Harrison was playing today, when I looked over and saw that Marley was supervising his playing. I am pretty confident that Marley isn't capable of thinking complex thoughts, so I am sure this was by mistake. In fact, I am sure that the only thoughts that go through Marley's head are "Ball, Ball, Ball," "I'm a Dog," and "Treat." Either way, I thought it was very cute that she put her head down next to Harrison's. Whether Marley can intentionally think about Harrison or not, I do think that they will be best friends in the near future.

2 comments:

Ashley DeMooney said...

That is absolutely adorable! When do you think Chewy will get over herself and do that? Oh....I just miss you guys!!!

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I second Trashley....it's time for
Chewy to show Harrison some love. Speaking of Chewy, how are her little hips???