Friday, September 26, 2008

Dog Days in Colorado



Okay, so I know that I posted a couple of weeks ago about it being really cold in Colorado. I speculated that it was a freakishly cold day, and I was right. Well, since then, Adam has decided that it feels good enough that we can fore go the air conditioner and just leave the windows open. That was a great idea until the temperature got back up to 90 degrees the past couple of days. Oh, and now that the A/C has been turned off, it can't come back on until next summer. Adam doesn't understand why I complain, but he doesn't have to be in the house all day. Furthermore, Adam actually enjoys sweating. Anyway, I decided that I would let Harrison just wear his diaper around the house. Normally, he is dressed, but the heat has been too much to handle. I mention all of this so when you look at the pictures and say to yourself, "Self, why doesn't Mandy put clothes on him?" now you know. I am actually posting so you can see how well Harrison is standing. He seems like he has such strong legs. Oh and just in case you're curious, we will try not to let him stand on the kitchen counter anymore!

1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

We miss you and that baby so bad!!! Only a few weeks until we are reunited...can't wait!