Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ole Blue Eyes


I know that I have posted a lot in the past couple of days, but I am about to go out of town for a week for work. Harrison is getting harder and harder to leave. While I love my job, it is getting much harder to say bye to him. As I was gathering things together today, Harrison kept staring at me with those blue eyes. I really wanted to put him in my suitcase and take him with me. I do enjoy getting to go out of town and I know Adam really enjoys getting to spend some QT with Harrison that he probably wouldn't do if I stayed home all of the time. I am going to ask Adam to take pictures of Harrison when I am gone, but I'm not really counting on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I missed lots of pictures while I was away from the computer for several days. Those you've posted are fantastic.