Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Standing on Everything




Now that Harrison has figured out how to pull himself up. He will pull himself up on anything. He tries to get to the standing position in the most peculiar places, including the middle of the floor. He can't stand on his own, so he just forms a bridge. Now that he can stand, I feel like he is a lot older. I know it doesn't make sense. However, it seems that he is just a bit more independent. His independence also means that he is relatively all over the place. Puff is coming out here to stay with him for a week and a half and she has her hands full! I hope she has been exercising because Harrison is going to give her a run for her money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harrison and I are going to have fun together. I can't wait. Maybe this will be great exercise for me. I need it. The question is whether Harrison can tolerate me!!!!