Sunday, June 7, 2009

Harrison's Adventures

Harrison with his latest accessory
Flashing this smile has turned into a performance

"Helping" daddy pack a box

Trying on Nana's reading glasses

Our house has been turned upside down by the moving process. I'm not sure if Harrison can sense that something is going on, or maybe it is because it is a full moon, but Harrison has been acting slightly crazy. He has gone berserk (not sure that's a real word). He has been hiding toys in boxes that we are packing, putting cleaning supplies under Nana's bed, and carrying my purse around (among other things).

I am definitely ready to get settled into our beach house and find some sense of normality. I think Harrison may be ready for that too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you get tired of me saying that he is SO cute or that his pictures are adorable??? Can't help it, though. These are great. Can't wait to hug him. We rode by the beach house at Litchfield. Quite a difference environment from Denver and looking out the window at the Rockies.

Unknown said...

Oops! I forgot to read over what I wrote before submitting. That should have said "Quite a different environment" instead of "Quite a difference environment." Oh, well, that's what happens when I get excited about y'all moving back to SC or when I see such cute pictures of Harrison!

Hannah Alexander said...

Mandy, I love your child. I started a new blog after all that-- http://contentedme.wordpress.com
Love you girl!