Well, apparently, we are going to have a new member of our family in exactly two weeks from today. I visited with my OBGYN yesterday and we scheduled an induction for January 5th. It's a little crazy. I hoped with this one I would go into labor naturally, and I realize that can still happen. However, because of our distance to the hospital, we are a little nervous about delivering on the side of the road. We still might change our minds about the induction. I recognize that I have options. But once you get to this point in your pregnancy, when the option of having your baby "out" instead of "in" is on the table, it is hard to not jump at the opportunity. We actually had the option of Jan 3 or Jan 5 (my doc is on call both days), and it took a lot of effort to select the 5th. Again, the option of him being out seems WAY better now. I doubt we'll change it, but who knows. That will be four days prior to his due date. And with Harrison, I induced six days early, and we are so thankful that we did, because I would have had to have a c-section if I waited another day. Right now, I'm praying that he comes on his own between Jan 2 and Jan 5th...that's pretty specific. I realize that. Still going to pray for that. I'm also praying that if he does decide to do it, that we can all make it to the hospital with him still in my belly. That doesn't seem like too much to ask. What I do know at this point is that I am so excited to meet this guy. I haven't seen him since my 20 week ultrasound (which was really at 18 weeks), and I'm hoping he looks more like a person than the alien he looked like then.