Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear 3 Month Old That Lives at My House...



I love you to pieces. You are so sweet, pretty mild at this point, and more than anything, you want people (namely, Harrison) to talk to you. Thank you for sleeping through the night so early. Mom and Dad really appreciate that. However, we have a bone to pick with you. Since you sleep on your belly, you have learned to scoot all the way to the top of your crib and wedge yourself in the bumper. This usually happens between 3 am and 5 am. And you are not a big fan. Me either. Even though it only takes two seconds to readjust you, I'd like for you to figure out how to not do it. Also, I'm glad that you have can accidentally roll over while you are asleep. But you don't like that either. So I don't. If you could address these issues soon, I'd greatly appreciate it. Love you.

No comments: