Thursday, August 21, 2008

Harrison has a Play Date



Yesterday, Harrison got to play with little Stella from across the street. Her mom and I were due two days apart. Harrison was a week early and Stella was a week late, so they are exactly two weeks apart. I got to watch Stella for a couple of hours yesterday while her mom took care of some things. I have been starting to think that I want to have another baby, so this would be a good test. Having two babies in the same house is totally different. I applaud all of the parents out there with twins. I don't know how you do it, but you do. In all seriousness, it wasn't bad at all. It was actually really fun. Harrison knew that something was different, but he couldn't quite figure it out. They only had about 20 minutes where they were awake at the same time, so it was cute to see them. Harrison really cracks me up in this video. Stella is talking and going to town, and Harrison glances over at her and right back to his toys without missing a beat. He is such a boy! He has already learned how to ignore girls when they are talking. This is a skill that I am sure he has acquired from his daddy (and every other male out there). Anyway, it was fun and I am sure they are going to have many more play dates in the future. I can't wait until they start to recognize each other.

4 comments:

Leah said...

That is too cute. I think that he is saying, " listen girl,when you come to my house you have to be quiet so that i can think. no hush and leave me be!" it will be fun when they notice each other and get excited to see one another. love you and way to pimp the blog!

Unknown said...

Stella kicks almost as much as Harrison does.

Please bring him to me SOON. I miss him SO much!!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

ok really would like to re-pimp my blog- might call you later today and have you help me do it!

the Cutters said...

i've been posting just for you! :)