Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Miss Daddy



Well, it has been a little over two days since we last saw Adam, and we are starting to get a little home sick for him. I talked to Adam yesterday and he said that he went to sleep the other night missing both Harrison and me...I'm telling you, having a baby well turn men into softies. I think it is so sweet and we miss him so much. But, we have had a really good time so far. Yesterday, we went to Colorado Springs to hang out with Laura Cutter (aka Jelley). Harrison hung in pretty well during girl time. And by "hung in well," I mean, slept most of the time. Harrison hung out with Eddie (his purple elephant) and totally forgot that we were even in the room. Today, Harrison and I went on a much-needed grocery store trip, and we filled up the baby pool in the back yard and plunged into it. I really wanted to take a picture of us in it because it was hilarious. However, I decided that it wasn't the best idea to try to take a picture and hold Harrison in the water at the same time. That was a disaster waiting to happen. It was so small that while I was in it, I couldn't even stretch out my legs totally. Chewy stuck her front two paws in, so needless to say, it was crowded with the three of us in it. Afterwards, Harrison and I got in comfy clothes and snuggled on the couch for a little while. Spending time with this little boy is so magical. I love watching him change and grow. Just the other day, we were laying next to each other, face-to-face. He reached out and grabbed my nose and felt my face. It seemed like he was studying me. Either way, I thought it was so cute and it made me melt. Also, his hair is getting so much longer. It is hard to tell in the pictures, but his hair is getting pretty long and blonde on top. He is just becoming a really cute little boy. I already feel like he is growing up too fast and he is only 4 1/2 months old. Anyway, we miss you daddy...come home soon (and in one piece, please).

No comments: