Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Home with Dad




I am at the airport on my way out of town and I had to leave my two favorite boys at home while I travel for work. Adam got Harrison dressed today to go to Chick-fil-A with him. Before I left for work, this picture is what I saw of Harrison. If you can't tell what Harrison has on, he is wearing a Clemson t-shirt and camouflage shorts. Adam had to dress him like a MAN (he wanted me to make sure that I showed a picture of his shorts). I have to admit he did look cute. But there is no doubt in my mind that when Adam took him to the store, everyone knew that I was out-of-town. As an aside...the t-shirt Harrison has on is for 12-18 months! The shirt must run small, but still, he is only almost 5 months old. He is such a big boy. I just thought that was interesting. Also, for some reason, Harrison's hair looks red in these pictures. I always get a lot of questions from the blog-followers about his hair. It must be the camera and the way it takes in my kitchen/living room. His hair is dirty blonde.

3 comments:

Leah said...

He is so handsome and looks so grown up! I love the t-shirt. Mom brought JACK home a Clemson shirt that had a big tractor on it and said "Clemson Country". It is super cute. I still think that Harrison and Jack need matching CofC shirts- I am going to work on that! GO COUGS.....have fun away on your trip.

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh! Harrison is growing so doggone fast. Y'all must be feeding him more than chicken!
Both of those guys in the pictures are handsome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "I Eat Chicken" with the tiger paw on it, that's great! Teaching him right from the beginning! So cute!