Tuesday, November 4, 2008

30 Minutes, No Joke!


Yesterday, Harrison sat on the couch and did this for 30 minutes. I only captured about 20 seconds on video, because it is not that interesting. It did crack me up, though. I think his feet crossed are the funniest thing. I am not sure why the video is sideways. I can't figure out how to change it. Also, the reason he doesn't have any clothes on, is because he was running a low grade fever and he felt warm. You can see his clothes strewn about. But for a little boy with a really runny nose and a low grade fever, he certainly is happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He just loved making that noise. It was probably new to him and he was excited to be able to make that sound with the sippy cup. Or maybe he was singing. :)

Joan Brantley said...

He reminds me so much of Adam. Adam and his siblings were very happy babies. Truly a blessing to count! Can't wait to squeeze him, mom and dad to!

Ashley DeMooney said...

You are killing me!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!