Saturday, November 15, 2008

So Many Pictures














So, tonight is one of those sleepless nights that I haven't had in a while. I was in bed, thinking about all of the fun pictures I took of Harrison tonight, and just thought that I had to share them.

Tonight I was playing with all of the options on my camera, trying to figure out what everything meant. I know, it would be helpful to read the instruction manual. For that to work, I would have to be able to locate the manual, and well, I cannot. So, as I played around with the camera, Harrison gave me his most expressive moments thus far. He is getting more fun everyday, and I hope you enjoy this adorable face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favorites are 2, 3, 7 & 8.

And how dare you even consider reading an instruction manual. Why be different? :)