Monday, November 24, 2008

Harrison's Playroom Debut








As the possibility of Harrison crawling becomes more imminent, I thought that now would be a good time to find a "corral" for all of his belongings. It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate to entertain these little ones. This weekend, I decided to turn my 10x10 bonus room off of our living room into Harrison's playroom. My hope is that this will be a place where he can't get into any trouble. I even baby-proofed it. At least, I baby-proofed it as much as I know how to at this point. I do have a tower of DVDs that will pose a major threat to him when he actually starts to crawl. As soon as I introduced him to it this weekend, the first thing that caught his eyes was the tower of DVDs...of course. We will be relocating this tower very soon. Anyway, he seemed very happy in it.

I also posted a close up picture of him because it seems as though all of his weight is going to his cheeks these days. I'm thinking that he may be struggling with crawling because his cheeks weigh him down. I absolutely love these cheeks.

2 comments:

Mark and Lindsay said...

Mandy, thanks for the sweet words. We are trying not to take this time when she is so little for granted. Now, about your little boy...I love that last picture - what a dreamboat he is! Those blue eyes are piercing. I will give you a call soon.

Leah said...

Coming from some one with big cheeks...i would have to disagree with them holding anyone down! As a matter of fact- they set you flying! People notice them first thing. My husband loves my fat cheeks.....(both sets he says)....but I think that Harrisons face is absolutely adorable! Here's to more babies!!!!