Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Fun Trip to Charleston








The Brantley Family went on another adventure to Charleston for a long weekend for Paige & Joe's wedding. We had a blast. We did a lot of really fun things. I know this will be hard to believe, but I forgot to take pictures for most of the trip. But fear not, I did take pictures my last day in Charleston. We went to lunch with our dearest friends and I snapped some pictures of Harrison with Margaret and Ashley. In the pictures of all of them, check out their faces...pee your pants funny! I'm thinking that Harrison was laughing at their faces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today (for the bloggers' Wordless Wednesday)I posted two pictures of Harrison at the piano. Here's the link to see it: http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2008/11/wordless-wednesday-music-is-for-all.html