Monday, April 27, 2009

Eight Days Must Be A Record

Showing off his teeth These eyes still get me

I can't believe that I have gone so long without posting to our blog. The past eight days have just flown by. Nana was out here and taught Harrison how to come back down the stairs. This is one of those things that you never realize how important it is to learn until they learn to go up the stairs. It is sort of like once they learn to stand; getting back down seemed harder to learn at that time. It certainly involved more tears. I don't think learning to come back down the stairs required the shedding of any tears. He is also taking a couple of steps now. Nana taught him how to walk just holding onto one finger of our fingers. The past couple of days, I have been trying to walk with him like that around the house, but he soon grows impatient and just crawls. I don't blame him. I grow impatient and I feel like just picking him up and carrying him where he needs to go.
Let's see...we are also trying to work on high-chair manners with Harrison. He is starting to try to blow raspberries more while eating. It is so hard for me not to laugh. I have to look away so I don't smile right back at him. Frankly, it isn't funny when his food comes back out and on to me. That isn't funny at all, but I can't help but to laugh. Sort of like getting tickled. Not funny, but you still laugh.

Below is a video of Harrison playing with Chewy. It makes me laugh and Harrison just loves our dogs. Chewy got a major haircut today, so it seems that Harrison is more interested now that she seems more petite.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eight days! Yep, that was almost unbearable to wait that long! Can't wait to get my hands on him again! :)