Saturday, May 2, 2009

Who Does He Look Like?

Mandy...around age 2, I guess
Adam, age 2

Everyone always asks me who I think Harrison looks like. Everyone mostly says Adam. We think Harrison has my coloring, but for the most part, he is a little Adam. Adam's mom sent us a picture of Adam when he was 2 years-old. I have to say, I think he looks just like Adam. She mentioned this picture, especially the profile part, looking like Adam. I had no idea how similar they would look. I tried to find a picture of myself, but it is hard to find something since I was the last of three children. You know, all of the professional pictures were wasted on my sister and brother. Wait, I don't mean wasted. I mean, well, I didn't get as many. Anyway, what do you think? Seems pretty obvious to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There are loads of pictures of you. You were a little camera hog!!! Always posing.
Regardless, Harrison looks like Adam, especially in that profile picture. Don't worry; Harrison has some of your traits - he's noisy! :)

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

ADAM!