Friday, April 30, 2010

First REAL Haircut




Harrison had his first real haircut this week. By "real," I mean that we paid a professional to do it. I mean, I think Andrea and I trimmed his rat tail that was growing just before his first birthday party. And Nana had trimmed his hair a couple of times. But this was the first "real" one. Let me tell you, it was totally worth it. His hair is nice and shaped (which Harrison frequently reminds me that he looks nice). I didn't realize how badly he needed a haircut until we actually got him one. It's sort of like, I don't realize how terribly I need highlights until I get them done. And Harrison did terrific. I was a little nervous, but thankfully, I went to Devon's Salon, and they were so wonderful to him there. They had lollipops on hand to keep him occupied during his haircut. Of course, I bribed him with a Chick-fil-A Peach Milkshake. So, I'm not sure exactly what worked, but something did and that is all that matters.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you took pictures of that first haircut. I really miss him!!

Joan Brantley said...

Me to!!