Sunday, September 19, 2010

2 1/2 Years!


Harrison is officially 2 1/2 years-old today. I cannot believe how old he is getting so fast. While it was been a long two and a half years, it has also flown by. I know that is a bit of an oxymoron, but anyone who knows anything about our life might agree. I am just so thankful for these two and a half years that the Lord has given us with our sweet son and I pray that we have many, many more. Just 6 months ago, I was a little worried about Harrison's speech as he was putting two words together well like he should be. 6 months later, I've almost forgotten about that concern. After thinking about this today, I'm so thankful for the words Harrison speaks. They make me laugh mostly, but every now then, they make me cry (like when he said "love you too" for the first time or when he says "no momma get on airplane. Stay home with me"). I love this kid more than words can explain.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: