Monday, March 14, 2011





I wish that I had some pictures of Harrison to post, but it isn't that easy any more. He definitely has thoughts about me taking his picture; most of which are negative. I have to start keeping a journal of the funny things that Harrison says or does. I don't want to forget...especially when he wants nothing to do with me later. Just last weekend, I was getting dressed for a wedding and when I walked out he said, "Mom are you a princess?" Seriously...it made my heart melt. I could have looked like donkey, but because Harrison said that, I didn't even care. After I told him that was sweet, he said, "Are you in a show?" I don't know what he meant by that. And then when Adam and I were going to leave, he said, "Mom, I want to give you a hug. I love you." That little boy just steals my heart. On that note, a few weeks ago, I came into the den wearing jeans, my wallabees (my hippie shoes as Adam calls them), and some regular shirt when Harrison asked me, "Mom, why are you going on a date?" At that moment I realized that he really only sees me in "workout" clothes...aka pajamas with tennis shoes. Major fail on my part. I'm sure my husband thinks the same thing.
And I'll just leave you with some pictures of my baby boy, who at this point, lets me take his picture all of the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

i'll let you kiss evan's cheeks if you let me kiss fisher's??? i am DYING to get there...only 2 more days!