Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Celebrating 8 Months

 

 

 

 

Whew...still flying by. I haven't even had a chance to take a decent picture of either of my boys in the past two weeks. Life has been crazy. But Fisher is certainly growing up. He's starting to chunk-up finally. I have a hunch that he is going to pass Harrison by the nine month check-up (where Harrison was at the same time). Fisher still lights up a room with his smile. He is such a happy baby. It truly is unbelievable. It also appears that he knows when people are laughing and singing...he gets such a kick out of this. He loves to pull-up and hold his own bottle. I don't think he is ever going to do the traditional crawl. He has been army crawling for a while, and gets around so well. He is already focused on what's next. Traditional crawling seems insignificant (to him) at this time. He still has no teeth. And mom, yes, I'll update the blog more. And take normal pictures. And maybe tell funny stories about the crazy stuff Harrison says to me now...like tonight, "maybe I'll get a hairy hiney like dad's soon?" It's inevitable...but he is excited about it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read this post 3 or 4 times. I'm missing my boys.