Friday, January 20, 2012

Fisher's Birthday Part 2 & 1 Year Stats









We got to celebrate Fisher's birthday with the Brantley side of the family. Nothing new...Fisher loved the cake and the attention. Harrison did tell me a few times that it is taking too long to get to his (Harrison's) birthday now. Thankfully we only have to wait until March...so only two months of wondering when his birthday is. Can you spot my favorite picture? It may involve Fisher looking suspiciously at the camera and Harrison trying to blow his candle out. I love it.

Here are Adam's stats...I only put Adam down because they call Fisher that at the office and I always get so confused...one day I'll remember that my son's first name is that same as my husband's:
Weight: 20 lbs, 13 ozs...50th percentile (much to our surprise...he feels like a load of bricks)
Height: 30 1/2 inches...greater than 95th percentile (not surprised at all)

No comments: