Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back & Running from Christmas 2008






I have to apologize to our regular readers that I haven't posted in almost 10 days. We went back to Charleston for Christmas and were having so much fun, it never occurred to me to post to the blog. There were plenty of great moments from Harrison's first Christmas and I plan on filling everyone in on ALL of them. Well, not all of them, but as many that I have photos to support.

When we arrived, we stayed at the Brantley's house and Nana had Harrison's Christmas gift. We decided to give it to him before Christmas because we were leaving Christmas day to spend the rest of the time with my mother. Harrison got a pony that was the cutest thing ever. He really loved it. He can bounce or rock on it. Attached is a video of him riding it for the first time.

No comments: