Friday, December 12, 2008

Straws & IceDream







What can I say? Harrison loves his IceDream. He has had it a couple of times now. I don't think that I am supposed to give it to him yet, but he really likes it. He actually threw his first temper tantrum this week when I took it away from him. I am not surprised that he likes it. I think I ate IceDream from Adam's store every day for about 5 weeks while I was pregnant. I really couldn't get enough of it. Harrison also really loves straws. I realize they are a little dangerous, but we keep a close eye on him when he has one. I love the picture of him sitting in a high chair with his leg propped up, straw in his mouth. It really cracks me up. Adam said this is a picture that we will show at his rehearsal dinner one day saying that he was this laid-back from his infant days.

No comments: