Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Dirty

He definitely kept his PJ top on today.
I didn't want his pale little arms to get burned.
Adam says this is his "Mr. May" picture.


Well, we can add one more thing to the list of why Harrison is such a boy: all he wants to do is play outside. Maybe that is what all kids want to do. I know that I loved to get dirty and play outside, but I was quite the tom boy. When I returned home from Louisville this morning, it seems as though, overnight, Harrison decided that outside is the only place for him. He stands at the back door and fusses until we go outside. He will do the same thing next to our front door. Its like he has picked up some habits from our dogs. Hopefully we won't start going to the potty outside!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sure. He'll potty outside at some point. After all, he's a male!


Yes, I deleted two previous comments. I've been up since 4:30 and couldn't seem to type anything correctly.

Leah said...

Are those Keen's that he is wearing? I love those shoes....gotta find some more for Jack this year. Harry looks so big and grown up. How is the walking coming? Let me know when you find out about the big plans....love you!