Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sad Chicken







One of our friends in Colorado gave us a chicken outfit for Halloween that her son wore. I was elated to receive it for multiple reasons, the main one being that I didn't have to buy anything (a close second was for comments we would receive about Harrison being a chicken and Adam selling it). Anyway, I'm sure that costume was perfect for Colorado since it is generally frigid on Halloween night. Well, for SC, I'm not so sure it was great. Harrison wore it to his pre-school's Fall Festival Parade and pretty much hated it the whole time. When Joan and I arrived at the school, Harrison was the only kid in his class that wasn't wearing his costume. I inquired about it and his teacher indicated that he wouldn't wear it. So, obviously I tried. I put it on him and as you can tell by the pictures, he wasn't so thrilled with it. When I tried to take it off, it was stuck to him because of the amount he was sweating in the 85 degree weather. I guess it was a rookie mistake. Maybe next year, Harrison will be a lifeguard.

No comments: