Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tough Guy


You know when you are watching football games, the announcers will break to a side shot of the football player's class picture? These always crack me up, because there is this tough-guy sitting there posing like a goofball. When I took this picture of Harrison this weekend (we were watching the Clemson game), I had this mental image of this picture flashed up on the screen during a Raycom Sports announcement. My subsequent thought was, "when Harrison plays football one day, this picture is going to come back to haunt him." He doesn't look tough at all. He looks like a little kid you want to cuddle. Let's be real: he is wearing a turtle-neck with a football jersey... seems like a bit of an oxymoron. Anyway, I feel like part of my duty as a mom, is to collect photographs like this, just in case.

2 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I CANNOT believe how big he is.....The bigger our kids get the older it is starting to make me feel. I think he looks touch despite the turtle neck....not too many guys can pull that off. Emerson told me that she thinks he looks handsome :)

Unknown said...

That is such an adorable photo - even with the Clemson jersey. :)