Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Breckenridge

Eating Lunch with Adam on the mountain
Notice the hands in pockets

Clearly I wasn't there for snowboarding


My crazy little boy. He actually started to say "loco" by the end of the weekend.



Last week, I was working in Colorado, so we seized the opportunity to head up to Breckenridge for the weekend. I couldn't go snowboarding, but Harrison and I had a blast running around town all day. I taught Harrison to put his hands in his pockets when he got cold (even though he had two pairs of gloves, he refused to wear them), and it was sooo doggone cute. He never wanted to take his hands out. He loved being out there in the mountains. He sort of acted like a crazy man. I'm thinking the altitude must have made him a little loony!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I don't think that Harrison likes to be a sandwich...but he is so stinking adorable anyways!
Love ya and can't wait to catch up!