Monday, January 10, 2011

First Bath at Home


In keeping with tradition, Adam gave Fisher his first bath at home (he did the same for Harrison). Harrison and I supervised. Harrison was a little concerned about the amount of crying that was going on, but I assured him it was totally normal. It definitely raises the blood pressure of everyone in the room, and I think it makes you scrub, scrub a lot faster than if it were a silent bath. As an aside, I hope that everyone has a husband that helps like man does. He is pretty much amazing and game for everything. At the hospital, after the nurse showed me Fisher's circumcision, I had to sit down because I was sure I would pass out. At that point, Adam volunteered to do the cleaning of it until I could handle it (which was only after one more diaper). But still, he is pretty unbelievable.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no I've spelled Fisher wrong in all my comments! Welcome home little man. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Ok I love how Harrison is just chilling watching the whole thing like it's a movie. For some reason it makes me laugh a lot...I'm weird I know. But, I love your family.