Sunday, July 17, 2011

Colorado Part 1

 

 

 

 

 

 


Last weekend we were fortunate enough to take a trip to Colorado. Thankfully, I'm still working out there, so it makes it very easy to get back to visit. We hope to visit frequently with the boys, and especially with Harrison since that is where he was born.
The first picture is Harrison with a balloon...we are at a place called "My Brother's Bar." That was the first place Adam and I ate when we visited Colorado (before moving there) and we fell in love with it. It is a little hole in the wall downtown Denver that doesn't have any televisions (major plus). The other pictures are from the rodeo that we attended in Steamboat Springs. It was so fun, but I think Harrison had a blast riding on the fake horses. After driving to Steamboat and back to Denver, I quickly learned that my least favorite question right now is, "Mom...why is taking us so long?" as I may have heard it 2000 times. In fact, Harrison asked me that question yesterday in the car (and we're home) and I said, "Harrison, please stop asking me that." His reply, "because you might pop my hiney?" Um yes...or pull my hair out...whatever seems more appropriate that time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: