Sunday, March 8, 2009

Harrison's Throne

Harrison's Perch
I think I succeeding in scaring him as I came around the corner with the camera.



We had to be out of our house for a couple of hours today, so we went to play at Chick-fil-A. Actually, Adam had some stuff that he could only get taken care of on Sunday, so we thought we would go join him. Today was Harrison's first time playing in the play land/area/whatever it is called. I had to get him to the top, but once he was there, he loved being up there. He spent the first fifteen minutes just looking over the store. It really cracked me up as it seemed that it was "Harrison's Perch" or "Harrison's Throne" up there.

1 comment:

Dana said...

i remember when matthew used to climb up there and i would always have to go and get him :) harrison is the cutest ever -- i can't believe he'll be ONE next week!! hugs and love,