Monday, February 14, 2011

Bieber Fever



Please don't judge me: I downloaded Justin Beiber's "Baby" on to my iPad a few days ago. I know, slightly ridiculous. I'm a grown woman with two kids. I decided to do it because I found myself singing the chorus to Fisher while trying to entertain him. Then, Harrison heard me sing it, so now he does. Then, I watched Ellen while feeding Fisher and Justin Beiber was on. After watching him on Ellen, I was really impressed with that kid. So, I decided to download that song. I may have a little bit of Bieber Fever. In fact, I'd be lying if I didn't want to see the movie. But since I'm not a tween, I'll have to wait until it comes on-demand. And at least three times a day, I ask Harrison if he has Beiber Fever and he replies, "Yes!" followed by a dance party to "Baby."

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to my three favorite boys!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: