Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Neither of our boys were thrilled to be taking a picture (hence the pain on both of their faces)


This year we headed down to Charleston for Easter. We really miss our old church, St Andrews, and thought there wouldn't be a better way to celebrate Easter than to go to Boone Hall (St. Andrews Easter Service). It was also Adam's birthday so we had a great time celebrating his life as well. It made my heart so happy when I asked Harrison why we celebrated Easter, he said, "because of Jesus," and not because of the Easter Bunny. To me, the Easter Bunny is such a silly concept. And why muddy the holiday that is the basis for Christianity, anyway?

2 comments:

Allyn said...

Hahahaha, I LOVE the picture of you and Fisher. I can see this in his future wedding slide show.

Unknown said...

Love all the photos. Naturally. Seeing the pic with Fisher's initials reminds me that, perhaps instead of calling him "Fisheroo" I can call him "Air Force Base."